Today we’d like to introduce you to Jeton Prince.
Jeton, let’s start with your story. We’d love to hear how you got started and how the journey has been so far.
My business partner, Todd Capizzo and I have a shared passion for paddleboarding. We had been working together for a few years on some other projects when the opportunity to get involved with the Courtyard Marriott in Liberty Station came about. We started off 5 years ago with about 15 boards and 4 kayaks. We were blessed by getting a team together back then that is still with us today.
By having an amazing team, great location and the right equipment, we have now grown to over 50 paddleboards, 6 kayaks and two 10-person inflatable SUPs.
We’re always bombarded by how great it is to pursue your passion, etc – but we’ve spoken with enough people to know that it’s not always easy. Overall, would you say things have been easy for you?
The downside was that the equipment in the beginning quickly proved to be insufficient to the use and conditions of the location. We have a sandy beach to launch and land on. However, many pieces of equipment would end up hitting the rocky shoreline that surrounds almost all of San Diego Bay.
After much trial and error, we finally discovered Bounce SUPs and life and business has been much better ever since.
So let’s switch gears a bit and go into The SUP Connection story. Tell us more about the business.
The SUP Connection prides itself on having the best equipment, location and customer service available in San Diego. Our amazing location provides the best conditions for paddleboard rentals on San Diego Bay. Our skilled instructors make learning how to paddleboard a fun and entertaining experience. The SUP Pups program is the largest success with Samantha Eastburn leading the way with training people and dogs the best techniques to be able to enjoy their time on the water.
Has luck played a meaningful role in your life and business?
We have had a fair share of both, too much to go into detail about.
- SUP Rentals are $20/ 1 hour $35/ 2 hours
- 1 Hour Paddleboard lesson is $50.00
- 1 Hour SUP Pups lesson is $55.00
- Address: 2592 Laning Road San Diego, CA 92106
- Website: https://sandiegosuprentals.com/
- Phone: 619.365.4225
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the_sup_connection/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thesupconnection/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SDsupconnection
- Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-sup-connection-san-diego
- Other: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g60750-d8567343-Reviews-The_SUP_Connection-San_Diego_California.html